Make Money With a Worm Farm
Worm castings are one of the most fantastic sources of nutrition for your plants, and you need to have a worm farm in your garden. Not only is at a fantastic way to recycle your vegetable scraps, but you could also be making money from your little farm!
Avid worm farmer Duncan Carver has put together a very comprehensive guide which covers everything you need to know to not only build a worm farm, but to also profit from your hobby. He’s interviewed 7 world leading worm farmers and revealed all their secrets.
His 112 page guide covers:
- How to build a worm farm – equipment, worm types, the range of different worm systems…
- How to harvest your worm castings and package them
- How to breed and sell worms
- How to make worm casting tea (Lechate) and sell that as a product
- Where to find customers
- How to package, market and distribute your products
If you’d like to get help from successful expert worm composting professionals, visit Worm Farming Secrets