Go Green, Save Money and The Planet
125 Ways To Save Money …
and Still Be Green!
Go Green – Save Green And
Make A MASSIVE Difference…
The Dalai Lama put it best when he said, “We have a responsibility to look after our planet. It is our only home.”
Our planet is warming up and many scientists believe we humans are the cause of the heat. This causes the Greenhouse Effect. And it just keeps getting hotter and hotter and hotter…
“As if that isn’t enough, the whole globe is suffering an economic downturn like we’ve never known before.”
Is there no hope?
There’s plenty of hope. YOU can do something about it – and save some of your hard earned money too! Kermit the Frog was wrong – it’s easy being green, and it’s easy to save money at the same time!
This book saves you money and you can still be green…
“Back In The Good Old Days Everyone Was Green” – Life was simple then.
They didn’t travel on huge jumbo jets, they didn’t run around the country in fuel-guzzling motor cars, they didn’t cool themselves in summer with air conditioners, consuming vast amounts of energy in the process. Today we are all paying the price of progress.
No matter what life style you have today, everything you need to know about saving money and helping the planet is all in this book
There are so many different ways to be Green while saving Money. Most of them you probably never even thought about, and most of them are free to do.
This book has crucial information. It will teach you everything you need to know on how to Go Green and Save Green in just about every aspect of your life. From the simple to the complex, this book has it all.
There’s Good News
It’s not too late to do something about it. Is it really possible for the average person to make a noticeable difference?
Yes! Just by making simple changes to your lifestyle, this is what can happen:
- You can stop wasting water and still have more than enough.
- You can stop wasting electricity and still have more than enough.
- You can stop wasting fuel in your car and still have more than enough.
- You can stop wasting food and still have more than enough.
- You can stop wasting just about everything you use and still have more than enough left over for all your needs!
In short – you will discover “125 Ways To Go Green … Save Green at the Same Time!” and make a BIG difference!
It is all spelled out in easy to understand language detailing where the problems lie with answers to all the questions you might have, including answers to things you probably never even questioned.
Maybe you already think you know enough to live a green life and save money. Well, good for you. There is much to admire about someone who tries Going Green.
But no matter how much you may already know, there’s a ton of stuff you don’t know. Without knowing it you are probably unwittingly wasting resources – and money – that could so easily be saved.
- Why parking the right way can save you 25% better fuel economy
- How to improve your fuel consumption
- How much poor wheel alignment can cost you
And that’s just your car!
You will also learn how to Go Green – Save Green for
- Your kitchen
- Your home
- Your garden
- At the Office
- While Shopping
- While Holidaying
There’s a million places where you can make small changes and reap huge benefits.
Do you know them all? They include things like:
- How to save one ton of carbon each year by boiling water properly – (page 6)
- How to save 15% of your household’s water consumption with a simple device that cost next to nothing – (page 13)
- How to save 10% in energy cost drying your clothes by throwing in one item in every load of clothes you dry – (page 18)
- How to save an additional 5% off your electrical bill each year at a flick of a switch, not what you would think – (page 19)
- How to save 11,000 litres (3,000 gallons) of water saved each year without getting out of the shower sooner – (page 21)
- How to reduce heat loss in windows up to 45% without upgrading your windows – (page 26)
- How to reduce your water usage by adding one little item to your soil while growing better looking plants – (page 30)
- How to save several hundred dollars per year in fuel by doing one simple thing before starting your car – (page 38)
- How to save up to 80% in fuel cost knowing which foods to buy – (page 49)
This is why you need “125 Ways To Go Green … Save Green at the Same Time!”
Think about this for a moment…
What price do you place on the feel-good factor that comes with knowing that YOU are making a Big Green Difference?
The feeling of personal satisfaction and achievement is simply priceless. Yes, the money saved will be more than welcome too, and put together it all adds up to an effort well worth making.
Are you ready to make the commitment?
Are you ready to make a difference?
Are you ready to Save Money and Still Be Green?
How Much Is That Worth To You?
Now maybe you’re wondering how much this is going to cost you. Information like this could save you tens of thousands of dollars over time.
What’s that worth to you? The sheer satisfaction of doing something worthwhile to help save the planet, instead of sitting watching another doom-laden TV documentary on global warming and silently shaking your head in dismay.
“125 Ways To Go Green … Save Green at the Same Time!” is available right now for just $9.95. I want to make it affordable for everyone -so that we as many people as possible start reducing their carbon footprint.
The individual efforts of many people can bring about massive change and make a difference.
You can leave here, right now, and continue to live the life you are living. You can continue to turn your back on the environment and you can continue to pour a part of your income down the drain every day.
Decide It’s Time To Make The Change To Break Free
You can make the minimal investment and start saving money each month. You can help the environment, set a positive example to your family and even get paid for your efforts. You can Save Money and Still Be Green!
Click on the button to order now.
Once your payment is completed, you will be taken to a special download page where you will have instant access to the ebook.
All the best for a cheaper, greener life!
PS: Energy costs are continuing to skyrocket. While you can’t do much to change that, you can save some of the money you are currently wasting, often without costing you any money!
PPS: This is your best chance to make a difference and help the environment in the least costly way possible. “125 Ways To Go Green … Save Green at the Same Time!” puts money in YOUR pocket and helps to protect the environment too.
Are you ready to put extra money in your pocket and leave your grandchildren with a brighter future?