Natural Pest Control and Harmony in Your Garden
If you are sick of unwanted pests decimating your veggie garden, but you don’t want to poison your soil (or family) with nasty pest control chemicals, then Annette Welsford’s new ebook set is for you.
You’ll discover how to use safe home made pest remedies in conjunction with the age old practice of companion planting to restore your garden’s health and the balance of nature.
By paying attention to the plants that do well together, as well as those that don’t like one another, you will find that you are able to grow a much wider variety of plants in your veggie patch.
You will also find that it is a lot easier to control pests and reduce the incidence of disease destroying your beautiful plants.
Discover the Secret Socialising Behaviour of Plants
Here’s just some of the fascinating socializing “behaviours“ or activities that your plants get up to. You can put these into place in your garden straight away….
- Trap Cropping: How to use specific plants to attract pests away from your crop
- Nitrogen Fixing: How to plant special cover crops which put nitrogen into the soil rather than take it out.
- Biochemical Pest Suppression: Discover which flowering plant oozes a chemical into the soil to repel nasty pests that attack the roots of your tomatoes, sugar beets and soy beans.
- Insectary: How to create habitats or environments to attract beneficial predatory insects that eat the nasty pests which devour your precious garden plants.
- Nurse Cropping: Discover which tall plants with thick foliage protect more vulnerable species by shading them or shielding them from the wind.
Get Companion Planting for Veggies Now
A fantastic resource to help you create a garden where your plants grow happily with each other, working in
harmony to support each other and keep away harmful pests.This comprehensive beautifully illustrate guide, valued at $29.95 is available now for instant download to your computer.
By identifying useful plants that play an active role in improving soil and pest control, you can ensure that you always have a ready supply of companion plants to help you get the most out of your gardening.
Bonus 1 – How to Control Pests Using Natural Remedies
A really valuable resource you’ll refer to over and over again. It’s jam packed with loads of useful advice on controlling pests naturally.
- 7 preventative strategies you need to be doing right now to discourage pests
- The 11 “must have“ plants which will attract the “good“ predatory insects into your garden.
- 5 completely natural products you can purchase commercially. These are the ones used by many organic and bio-dynamic farmers.
- 50 remedies and recipes you can make yourself at home to rid your garden of 25 common pests.
Bonus 2 –Your Veggie Planting Guide – Zone by Zone
This wonderful guide helps you to identify your local climate zone, and provides detailed advice of when to plant every vegetable in your local zone.
We’ve provided an overview of the climate classification system and zone and temperature range maps for Australia, New Zealand, Europe, United Kingdom, North America and South Africa.
Simply turn to your zone and peruse our detailed tables to discover exactly when you should plant your favorite vegetables.
Don’t let any more pests decimate your precious garden
Get your garden working in harmony now. You’ll be delighted with the results!
Best wishes for a happy and harmonious veggie patch at your place!